Russia's Kim K? 21 year old model has 4.4m Instagram fans thanks to her natural curves (photos)

October 08, 2016

 21-year-old top Russian model Anastasia Kvitko has amassed a whopping 4.4million followers on Instagram thanks to her eye whopping shape that includes natural boobs and bum that has seen her being compared to Kim Kardashian.

Anastasia, who has been dubbed 'Russia's Kim K' has now moved to Los Angeles to pursue her modelling career boasting a 38-25-42 figure.


According to MailOnline she said:
 "'I like Kim Kardashian but I don't quite like being compared to her - she is far behind me."
My body is sporty, my hip muscles are trained, my bottom is the most beautiful one, and I have not done any plastic surgeries on my face."
While some fans speculate that Anastasia's figure is down to surgery, she claims to be completely natural.
'''I like to see bosoms and bottoms, I don't like over slim girls. But you have to be careful with American girls. They often go through surgeries and pour fat into their bottoms taken from other parts of their bodies. And my body is a natural one. I had just one surgery - my appendix was removed."
More photos...




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images